Inovor Technologies has been revealed as a finalist in the category of ‘Space Business of the Year 2020’ in the Australian Defence Industry Awards.
Inovor Technologies had a big year during the assessment period (2019-2020):
- Awarded a Defence Innovation Hub contract to deliver a prototype nanosatellite to enhance Space Domain Awareness (SDA) – August 2019.
- Won an internationally issued tender to build an Apogee satellite for the Buccaneer Main Mission for Defence Science and Technology (DST) – November 2019.
- Provider of 20+ Australian #Defence industry jobs.
- Named as part of the SpIRIT mission (University of Melbourne/Australian Space Agency).
- Provided opportunities for university students to gain practical space industry experience via our Internship Program plus hosting high school work experience students.
About the Awards
The Defence Connect Australian Defence Industry Awards were created to reflect the comprehensive role of the defence industry as a fundamental input to Australia’s capability.
Celebrating the best of the best in Australia’s defence industry, the Australian Defence Industry Awards recognise the outstanding contribution of professionals and businesses working within the industry across 34 categories.
Winners will be announced via a Live Stream event on Thursday 26 November 2020.